Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lunch Break Hobby Time, Part II


A few days ago I signed up for the One Colour Challenge on Instagram. It’s being put on by @the_warhammer_lass and participants are assigned one color to paint a miniature of their choice. You can use any shade of that color (green in my case). Bases can be whatever we want. The challenge itself will be from March 28 to April 4, which the finished models being displayed on Instagram. There are no prizes, winners, or losers. This is just a fun challenge to get us all through these weird times.


So I assembled my paints yesterday and dug through my boxes to find an appropriate model: a Space Marine from the Assault on Black Reach Battle for Vedros set. 


So far he’s been given three very thin coats of Games Workshop Moot Green. Once dry, he’ll be given a wash of Games Workshop Biel-Tan Green and then I’ll block in some of the darker greens elsewhere. Still not entirely sure what I’m going to do with him, but I’m definitely enjoying this challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment