Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2022

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update V


Well, it finally happened. I tested positive for COVID on May 19th.

Best as we can figure, I got it on the flight back from our friends' wedding. I took off my mask to have my soda and pretzels and I guess that was all the time needed.

Thankfully, I didn't get it too badly; it felt like all I had was a bad cold (yay for being vaccinated and boosted). But it also made me super tired. I think part of the reason for this was because I'd been dealing with Shingles and Post-herpetic Neuralgia just a few weeks before. I've spent most of the last week and a half in bed...too tired to even work on minis. But Teresa has been awesome during this whole thing and was kind enough to look after me.

Really, the worst part was that I had to postpone a long-awaited trip to Las Vegas. Cancelling all of my reservations hurt. 

But yesterday I finally tested negative for COVID! 

I'm still pretty tired and have a bit of congestion, but I'm definitely feeling better than I was just a few days ago. Thank goodness too! I'm pretty sick and tired of being sick and tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment