Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Moving the Command Post

Greetings all! I apologize for the lack of activity, but things have been busy with school and work. They're going to get busier too as my girlfriend and I are moving from Washington, DC to Alexandria, VA. It's an exciting (yet stressful) time!

For those interested, here's an exterior view of our building. According to some research I've done, it was built between 1891 and 1896. A real gem with tons of original character remaining!


"That's great, Zach," you may be saying to yourselves. "But what does this have to do with miniatures?"

Well, I'm certainly glad you asked!

There's a pretty good sized basement in the building, which my girlfriend has graciously given me domain over.



It needs some sprucing up to be sure (and a dehumidifier), but there's lots of potential here. I have some grand plans for this area, so please stay tuned in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment