Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Civil War Medical Diorama: Prologue

After a meeting at the Lee-Fendall House the other day, I'm pleased to report that this Civil War diorama project is now officially underway! The figures were ordered that afternoon, but as they're all coming from the UK it's going to be some time until they arrive.

So in the meantime, I visited the local game shop to pick up supplies. There are so few of these stores in the DC area, and I just happened to luck out moving so close to one. And a rather good one at that! As you can see in the photo below, I stocked up on Vallejo paints and new brushes for the project.

In case you were wondering, this is what $280 worth of paint, brushes, and other supplies look like.

I've started work on some test figures and am pretty happy with the results so far. Expect photos of these lads when they're completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment