Translate

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas Day, and I wish a very fond one to all who celebrate it!


I'm posting an image of a Nativity set that has been in my family since at least the 1940s. It belonged to my Great Grandmother, who in turn gave it to my mom when she turned 16. They've been in her possession ever since, but they've been a fixture in my holiday experiences since childhood.

These "Baby Jesus action figures," as I used to call them, have been set up by your's truly for the past several years in a row. It's a tradition dating back  long time.

This is the 2013 setup! I set it up as soon as I got home after flying out from Washington, DC.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Zach. I wish the original stable was still intact but this one works pretty well, too. Don't forget to mention "the three wise guys" as you named them when you were small. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete