Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

WIP: Bane Wolf - Part II

Pleased to say that I made a lot of progress on my tank! Here just a few photos to show how things are going. 


Here is the hull finally glued together. I can say with absolute certainly that I hate putting these tank models together. Give me Flames of War anyway....they're much easier to assemble. But as much as I dislike building these things, they sure are fun to paint! It makes up for all the hours spent cutting, gluing, cursing and re-gluing.


Starting on the camouflage. I really like this particular color scheme. Reminds me of the old Cobra tanks they used to have in "G.I. Joe." But alas, that wasn't what I was going for. In keeping with the WWI theme of my Death Korps force, I kept on adding period appropriate colors.







This is what I eventually got. I was copying the following color scheme...


Now all I need to do is assemble the turret, add the hull weapon, outline the different colors with a Micron pen and weather the vehicle. The next few days should be pretty fun ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment