Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Black Cat Appreciation Day

Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day!

I've mentioned this before in a few previous posts, but our black cat Jimmy loves going down into the basement while I'm working on miniatures. He'll either demand to be picked up and held, or squawk at me late in the evening and tell me that it's time for bed. It's been like this for two and a half years now.

Jimmy!


Jimmy's little routine has become a bit of a ritual and is now an expected part of hobby time. He did it again this evening without fail. I wouldn't trade this quirky little cat for anything!  

Bogey!

Gizmo! He's got quite a story & you can see it on Instagram at @GizmoOneLung.

We have two other cats, Bogey (who we adopted with Jimmy almost three years ago) and Gizmo (who we got just over a year ago). They'll both venture down into the basement but they don't really try to get my attention the way that Jimmy does.

Just another interesting part of working on miniatures in this house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment