Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2019

The Ranger’s Miniatures

After several years of going by Whitlow’s Miniatures, I’ve decided to change my blog’s name! This page is now known as the Ranger’s Miniatures. I’ve always felt kind of weird using my name in the title but honestly couldn’t think of anything more clever.

Until today.

It hit me like a meteor! “Ranger” can have several connotations when it comes to this hobby, be it fantasy, historical, or whatever. And since I’m a park ranger in the real world (something that I’m fiercely proud of...ask anyone who knows me) I figured it was a pretty appropriate name. Also, if your blog is linked to this page please be sure to update the address as that's changed as well: www.ranger-miniatures.blogspot.com. 

So in light of the name change, please enjoy a few of my favorite photos that I've gotten during my time as a ranger in Washington, DC! 

At the Jefferson Memorial by the Tidal Basin.

At the Lincoln Memorial during a rare quiet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment