Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2019

It’s My Birthday!

Today’s my 32nd Birthday! 

I know I’ve not been doing too much in the way of actual miniature work lately, and I apologize for that. Work’s been rather crazy in the last month. I hope to turn my attentions to miniatures again soo...and some of my birthday gifts will help to reignite the spark. 



My wife gave me a copy of Risk: Star Wars Edition after seeing how much fun I had with it last weekend while we were in Chicago. She apparently had to pay for expedited shipping in order to get it here on time. She’s even told me that she’s willing to play with me sometime!

My mom gave me a copy of the Stars Wars: Legion Core Set as well! Not to mention a copy of an awesome book on the Battle of the Bulge filled with toy soldier dioramas (more on that in a different post). And my sister also got me a Milton Funko figure from “Office Space.” And indulging the cartoonist part of me, I also received a Peanuts coffee cup and Sarah’s Scribbles daily planner. 

As I said, in think these will all help me reconnect with my artistic side and get me to sit down and paint again. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a happy birthday. Hope you have fun with all of your gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete