Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Star Wars: The Edge of the Empire and the Crew of the Infinium

Since May 2020, I've been part of a D&D-style Star Wars RPG group playing a game called Star Wars: Edge of the Empire. This particular campaign has been running for 3 years over 50 sessions, and follows the crew of a ship called the Infinium. Last night was our final session. 

This was the first time I've ever participated in an RPG campaign, and it's been some of the best fun I've ever had! A lot of care went into the crafting of our "episodes," which even got an opening crawl a day or so before we met up. The stories and plots crafted by our DM were amazing and felt very much like an extension of the Star Wars universe. Mad props, Josh! 

In-game, I was constantly amazed at the twists, turns, and predicaments the crew got themselves in to....and out of as well. The banter was great fun too. I'm really going to miss these sessions, but I'm very glad to have been a part of this group and make such good friends. 

The crew of the Infinium.

My next RPG is going has a very, very tough act to follow. Joshua, Alex, Josh, Kyle, and Jacob....thanks for all the fun memories, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment