Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Big Move 2021: Work Continues

We’re less than 2 weeks away from our packing date, and work continues on clearing out. By this point I’ve filled several bags of trash, put two full boxes of things on the curb for my neighbors, broken down countless boxes, and started going through stuff in two corners of the basement. Progress is slow going…but I think it’s happening slowly but surely.

I feel like most of the time, though, I’m just moving stuff from one area to another. It’s a little disheartening to see my pile of sprues growing taller and taller. 😬


But I'm still doing a little bit here and there. I also think I’ve found a way to work on getting that pile smaller though. I’ll post about it more in a little bit, but I’ve found a new project that will help me use up some of those spare parts and bits that I’ve been accumulating over the years. It’s also quick, easy, and has been a welcome creative outlet in these anxiety-wracked times. 

I’m talking about Sludge

More on that next time though. You can head over to my Instagram and see what I’ve been working on for the game though. They’re proving to be my most popular posts in that platform ever for some reason! 

My next big task, though, is to clear off my workbench....

Oooof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment