Translate

Monday, September 6, 2021

Big Move 2021: Curb Alert!

It's become a common sight over the last couple weeks to see boxes of discards sitting outside our house. Pretty much all of this stuff has been coming from the basement, and I'm pleased that so far everything has been taken (I really hate throwing away perfectly good things). Even an unopened, rolled mat of model grass was snatched up within hours; I was really convinced that no one would want that. Thanks for proving me wrong, Jefferson Manor! It also really helps that we live on a fairly busy street too.


The big thing now is the mini fridge. It's served more as an extra table in recent years and I don't feel that I'm going to need it in our new place. It might take a while for this to find a home....but if my old, slightly used set of Mount Vernon Christmas cards can find a new home, I'm pretty certain that this will too. 

Look at that...I have space now!

And hey, it's cleared out some more space in the basement! That's particularly good since the movers are coming next Monday. So we have about a week to finish sorting, organizing, and purging stuff before it gets packed up and shipped to New Mexico. 

UPDATE

So yeah….the mini fridge got picked up in the middle of the night. 😂 That’s dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment