Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update III


Well, it’s been a while since my last COVID-19 update. We’re doing about as well as can be expected. My wife still alternates between going to the office and teleworking, and when she’s working at home on my days off I totally feel like I’m a nuisance.



I’m on Day 55 (I think) of working remotely. Not going to lie...it’s been challenging to be a productive worker through all this. My anxiety has been spiking hardcore and we’ve both been having trouble sleeping. I can’t even really stay focused on my painting. The fact I was able to finish a squad of Continentals the other day impresses me.



To make matters worse, my teleconference and painting buddy Jimmy is having serious issues. He’s been diagnosed with cancer in his vertebrae and it’s slowly affecting his ability to walk. As of right now, he still seems to be his cheerful little self and doesn’t appear to be in any pain. He’d had a major episode two weeks ago and I was fully expecting to say goodbye him then. That thankfully didn’t happen and so any more time I get with him is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment