Translate

Friday, May 15, 2020

Campaign Against Cancer: Postponed


It’s not surprising that the Campaign Against Cancer didn’t happen on May 2. This of course was due to COVID-19. It has, however, been rescheduled to July 18 (depending on how things are looking of course). No idea if things will be normal enough by then, though, but I’m cautiously optimistic.


This year is significant to me in several ways: September 15th marks the 10th anniversary of Grandpa’s passing, this will be my 5th time participating in CAC, and now my little cat bro Jimmy has been diagnosed with cancer. It was a highly emotional year even before the pandemic and all its stresses hit. When the event does eventually happen I’ll be happy to take part.

So until then, we sit and wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment