Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update II


These are weird times. I can't really think of any other way to say it. 

Just wanted to write an update on things since my last post on COVID-19 on March 15. Teresa and I are doing fine despite everything that's going on. I've been teleworking since March 18, which has been an interesting adjustment. I know now that I wouldn't be happy in a 9 to 5 desk job. My wife splits her time between working remotely and going into her office (she's been classified as essential). Aside from grocery and miniature supply runs, I've been mostly at home for the past two weeks. 

I am worried about my family in California though. Both my parents are in the high-risk category and I fear something happening to them, and my sister as well. They’ve told me they’ve been good so far...so that’s a bit reassuring.



Yesterday, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam issued a stay-at-home order for the entire commonwealth until June 10. Desperate times call for desperate measures and I'm glad he's issued this order (Maryland and Washington, DC have also done the same). I think I'm going to get a lot of miniatures done in the next 11 weeks.  


Keep washing your hands, folks, and be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment