Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Lunch Break Hobby Time, Part I



My team and I were approved for situational telework in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, I’ll be working from home for the foreseeable future and will have a lot of time to get a lot of training and planning out of the way. But this also means that I’ll have plenty lunch breaks in the coming weeks to work on minis. 

So as a result, I’m starting a semi-regular feature called Lunch Break Hobby Time!


I only had about five minutes today (had to take care of some other chores around the house first), but I was able to quickly spray some barbed bracken for some jungle bases. I’ll have some more time tomorrow and I intend to glue them onto the bases I prepared with texture paints after I was off work. Stay tuned!


Now I just need to contend with an oh-so-helpful friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment