Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Car Trouble, Part IV

Finally painted the Schwimmwagen! After much debate, I settled on Ambush Camouflage (as seen on the cover of the Devil's Charge book). This was also to get some practice on it before painting up my King Tigers.


The project is coming along quite nicely. What I need to do next is paint up a driver (who will be in the water) and spectator (who will be laughing hysterically), and also add some realistic water to the base.


How do you think this is going? Any thoughts and comments are appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I quite like the ambush pattern. It looks really good, and will do well on a Konigstiger! I would suggest a little bit of dark lining around the raised fender line for a little more definition, but the camo itself is spot (hehe) on.

    ReplyDelete