Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Mr. Ranger & Ms. Selectively Retro

Late last night I was introduced to Hero Forge Custom Miniatures. They’re a miniatures company that have a custom character builder where you can design your own figures and have them professionally made for $20-$30 depending on your choice of plastic.

So I did what any other husband with a miniature hobby and insomnia would do.


That’s right, I designed figures based on my wife (known as @selectivlyretro on Instagram) and I. I showed her the above image and she nearly fell over laughing. If only I had known about this a year ago I think these would have some awesome wedding cake toppers!

Hero Forge has hundreds of different options to choose from, so if you're looking for something extra special and unique for the tabletop I'd definitely recommend checking them out! I saw that someone gave Santa Claus a Thompson sub-machine gun for a game of Bolt Action they were planning. The options are limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment