Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Poor Little Lambs: Black Sheep X-Wing Squadron

"Alright you meat heads, listen up!"


Hot on the heels of the new Green Angels are the Black Sheep! In fact, both squadrons were finished on the same evening but I didn't want to do two posts on the same day. As previously mentioned in another post, I based these guys on the "meat heads" from the 1970s Baa Baa Black Sheep TV show. 


These ships were also magnetized like the Green Angels, but given red flight stands as befitting their USMC origins. "Pappy" is designated by the white arrow on the starboard wing.




With that, another project is finished! This time it only took me about a week from start to finish; I think it helped that I've been off work on a staycation since December 16. But the Black Sheep and the Green Angels have got me wanting to do more X-Wings based on F4U Corsairs. I'm really thinking of making up one or two for the upcoming Campaign Against Cancer as prize support.

No comments:

Post a Comment